It’s not quite winter yet, but these nails make me feel a little chillier. Regardless, I want a dress to match!
Little Drummer Boy and Glistening Snow, both by China Glaze.
I didn’t do anything fancy this time, just used 10 different colors. They are, from left pinky to thumb, right thumb to pinky:
1) Señorita Rosarita by OPI
2) An Affair in Red Square by OPI
3) Chocolate Shakespeare by OPI
4) Jade is the New Black by OPI
5) Resolution HD by Sally Hansen
6) Ocean View by Sally Hansen
7) High Def by China Glaze
8) Purple Potion by Sally Hansen
9) OPI Eurso Euro by OPI
10) Tomorrow Never Dies by OPI
Sorry for the poor picture quality, but there was no other effective way to take a picture of all my fingers at once.
My first attempt at a gradient mani, I think it turned out pretty well. I learned how to do it from this video.
“High Def” by China Glaze tipped with “Ocean View” by Sally Hansen.